LetterSchool Enabling Learning BV is currently looking for a media-oriented digital marketing (Media & Communication) intern who can help in (but is not limited to) creating various visuals for different marketing communication channels, i.e. social media. This internship position is for a period of minimum 3 months, preferably longer.
LetterSchool is an ambitious young EduTech company with a bold mission to increase literacy in the world. Reading and writing are one of the critical and fundamental skills young children need to acquire in order to achieve their full potential – both in school as in life.
LetterSchool helps the future generation to achieve this goal by creating playful educational apps for children age 3 – 8. Currently, we’re localized in 11 countries and every month over 500,000 kids play and learn with our apps. Our products are not solely B2C, LetterSchool is used at over 5,000 US schools as well. For more information please check www.LetterSchool.com.
For further growing & building our products LetterSchool is now recruiting a:
Media & Communication Intern
Your key responsibilities will be:
- Creating new, interesting content for our social media channels,
- Designing accurate and appealing visuals for the App Store Optimization (i.e. screenshots for the App Store listings),
- Brainstorming new ideas that will drive our marketing strategies,
- Social media management,
- A passion for great design. Basic or advanced design skills are required for this position.
- Currently studying or recently graduated from a marketing / communication / media (or closely related) program (HBO-level),
- Very good English skills, especially in writing. Dutch is not required. Additional languages (such as Norwegian, Danish, Swedish, Finnish, French or Japanese are a BIG plus!)
- A shared belief in the importance of education and how technology can make a meaningful contribution.
- We’re looking for someone with a positive mindset and passion for education connected to entertainment and technology,
- Moderate interest in playing darts 🙂
What we offer:
- We offer a position in a young and rapidly developing company; a place that stimulates your own development & plenty of room for your own initiatives; we’re focused on diversity and internationalization, learning experience, and your professional growth,
- Full-time internship position based on 40 hours per week from Monday to Friday,
- €500 gross salary per month,
- Starting date: ASAP
- Location: near Sloterdijk Station, Amsterdam
- Free lunch, unlimited coffee,
- Friday drinks!
Does it sound like a great learning opportunity for you? We can’t wait to hear from you then! Please apply with your CV and Cover Letter (both in English) to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Do you find Cover Letters boring? Prove your creativity and apply in the way you think represents yourself the best!