LetterSchool is an ambitious young EduTech company with a bold mission to literate the world. Learning to read and write are one of the critical and fundamental skills young children need to acquire in order to achieve their full potential – both in school as in life.
LetterSchool helps the future generation to achieve this goal by creating playful educational apps for children age 3 – 8. Currently, we’re localized in 10 countries and every month over 500,000 kids play and learn with our products. Our products are not solely B2C, LetterSchool is used at over 5,000 US schools as well. For more information please check LetterSchool.com.
For further growing & building our products LetterSchool is now recruiting a:
Product manager Mobile apps
As product manager you will be responsible for defining, initiating and managing new products for LetterSchool and other kids apps. LetterSchools’ current product portfolio is about to expand rapidly and offering more high-quality educational games to the target audience.
Your key responsibilities will be:
- Researching, initiating, defining and validating new products for LetterSchool.
- Project management of the new to build products. For this you work together with the design and development team. You make sure that great ideas become great apps.
- User testing & quality control of the product; you make sure that the products meet the standards of LetterSchool and that kids want to play for hours with it!
- At least 2 years experience as project/product manager in the digital space or 2+ years experience as game producer / designer.
- A passion for great (game) design. Basic or advanced design skills are a plus.
- A shared belief in the importance of education and how technology can make a meaningful contribution.
- You are self-driven and can manage change. You love to put things in motion and love the responsibility that comes with it.
LetterSchool is looking for someone with a positive mindset and passion about education connected to entertainment and technology.
What we offer:
- A position in a young and rapidly developing company located near Amsterdam Sloterdijk
- Flexible working hours
- A place that stimulates your own development & plenty of room for your own initiatives
- A competitive salary & free lunch!
We’re happy to receive your application and resume. Please send this to Sjoerd Huitema (email@example.com).