Winter Break Activities for Children
Winter break is coming and we know you are probably wondering what activities you can do to keep your children engaged. So, our team came up with some ideas that can help you out.
Ah! And you get a bonus: Free Printables to add to children’s schedule.
Things to Do Over Winter Break:
- Color a coloring page completely (our free printables get you covered)
- Cut paper snowflakes (our free printables get you covered)
- Make a fort to cover the living room
- Watch a favorite movie inside the fort
- Build a snowman (real or a craft)
- Donate old toys & books to a local charity or daycare
- Make a thank you frame to your favorite person in the world
- Go on a flashlight scavenger hunt
- Make a lava lamp
- Have a sleepover
- Stay in pajamas all-day
- Go sledding
- Drink hot chocolate
- Look at photos from the year
Add this exercise after children practice Forms on LetterSchool App. They will love it!