Last updated: December 3, 2019.
What are cookies
Cookies are small pieces of text sent by your web browser by a website you visit. A cookie file is stored in your web browser and allows the Service or a third-party to recognize you and make your next visit easier and the Service more useful to you.
Cookies can be “persistent” or “session” cookies.
When you use and access the Service, we may place a number of cookies files in your web browser.
We use both session and persistent cookies on the Service and we use different types of cookies to run the Service:
– Essential cookies. We may use essential cookies to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts.
– Performance cookies. These cookies collect information about how you use our website and application. For instance, they tell us which pages you visit most often and if you receive any error messages from our web pages or application. These cookies do not identify you. All the information they collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous. We use these cookies to measure and analyze how our customers use our websites and application and to improve their functionality and user experience.
– Functionality cookies. These cookies allow our website and application to remember choices you make (such as your user name, language or the region you are in) and provide enhanced, personalized features. These cookies can also be used to remember changes you have made to customizable parts of our website and application including text size and font. The information these cookies collect may be anonymized and they cannot track your browsing activity on other websites.
– Targeting & advertising cookies – These cookies are used to deliver adverts and communications more relevant to you and your interests. They are also used to limit the number of times you see an advertisement as well as to help measure the effectiveness of an advertising campaign. They are usually placed by advertising networks with the website operator’s permission. They remember that you have visited a website and this information is shared with other organizations such as advertisers. Quite often targeting or advertising cookies will be linked to site functionality provided by the other organization.
In addition to our own cookies, we may also use various third-parties cookies to report usage statistics of the Service, deliver advertisements on and through the Service, and so on.
What are your choices regarding cookies
Please note, however, that if you delete cookies or refuse to accept them, you might not be able to use all of the features we offer, you may not be able to store your preferences, and some of our pages might not display properly.
Where can you find more information about cookies
You can learn more about cookies and the following third-party websites:
- AllAboutCookies: http://www.allaboutcookies.org/
- Network Advertising Initiative: http://www.networkadvertising.org/