LetterSchool is looking for a Digital Marketing Specialist
LetterSchool is an award winning company in expansion mode. Our mission is to kick-start the future generation by teaching all kids worldwide to learn to write and read – regardless of social, geographical or financial backwardness of the family where it comes from. Currently, our products are used by hundreds of thousands of kids every month, but we’re not done yet. We want to expand in our current markets – and explore new territories and possibilities.
We are looking for a Digital Marketing Specialist who can help us further spreading the word about LetterSchool. A person with a ‘can do’ attitude, who likes the challenge to take LetterSchool to the next level with a product that millions of kids love to use!
What you will be doing:
- Help identify and evaluate opportunities to further grow LetterSchool, using quantitative and qualitative
- Constantly generate new ideas and hypotheses to initiate and carry out experiments and iterative tests.
- Working on setting up and managing user acquisition, engagement and reactivation campaigns – and monitor the effectiveness of these growth
- Maximize and optimize growth through rigorous testing of existing and newly developed initiatives including: referral campaigns and engagement
- Keep track of the latest market developments, in both the app market as the educational market.
- A Bachelor or Master degree in marketing or equivalent.
- 2+ years digital marketing experience. Mobile app marketing experience will put you in the front row.
- Fluent in English (written and spoken) with great copywriting skills.
- Strong analytical skills and you have a full understanding of data-driven marketing
- Experience with acquiring, converting and retaining customers.
- Up to date with marketing trends
- A growth mindset and always keep the bigger picture in mind.
- A/B testing is your native language
- A strategic thinker who brings opinions, solutions and ideas to the table.
- Experience with paid marketing channels (Facebook/Instagram and or Google).
- Experience with CRM tools like e.g. Customer.io is a plus.
- You adapt and learn fast. You like learning and upgrading your knowledge continuously.
- You want to be part of a great company story and willing to put in the effort for it.
- You understand working in start-ups is unlike working for big companies. It’s fast paced, deadline oriented and things always change.
- We offer you a competitive salary, including free lunch in our office.
- You’ll have plenty of independence and freedom.
- You’ll be co-creating the culture of a team that’s focused on the company’s growth and success.
- We’ll encourage you to learn, broaden your knowledge and develop your
- Fun work environment in a nice and cosy office with a ping-pong, darts, plants and outside table (if you feel like working in the sun).
- We’d like you to become a part of our team as soon as possible,
- The workplace is in Amsterdam close to Amsterdam Sloterdijk train station.
Your application should include:
- Resume & cover letter in English
If you are interested, please send your application to Sjoerd Huitema (firstname.lastname@example.org) before the 15th of May 2019.