LetterSchool Enabling Learning BV is currently looking for a Game development intern who can help in building new educational game concepts for kids age 3 – 8.
LetterSchool is an ambitious EduTech company with a bold mission to increase literacy in the world. Reading and writing are one of the critical and fundamental skills young children need to acquire in order to achieve their full potential – both in school as in life.
LetterSchool helps the future generation to achieve this goal by creating playful educational apps for children age 3 – 8. Currently, we’re localized in 11 countries and every month over 500,000 kids play and learn with our apps. Our products are not solely B2C, LetterSchool is used at over 5,000 US schools as well. For more information please check www.LetterSchool.com.
For further growing & building our products LetterSchool is now recruiting a:
Game Development Intern
- Studying an HBO ICT program, such as Game and Technology or other related studies.
- Experience with game engines such as Unity or Cocos2D.
- Experience with programming languages such as C#, C++, Objective-C, or Python.
- Passionate about developing interactive applications and games.
- Interest in developing products targeted towards children and educational content is a plus!
- Experience with development for mobile is a plus!
- Love for clean and structured code.
- Fluent in Dutch or English.
What We Offer:
- Internship compensation of 500 euro per month.
- Opportunity to develop prototypes as proof of concepts, allowing to build your portfolio.
- The chance to grow and expand your knowledge of development and the industry.
- Opportunities to grow within the company (maybe even a job offer!)
- Free daily lunch.
- The internship starts at the first week of September.
- This is a position for 20 weeks. 10 weeks could be an option.
Are you interested in joining the LetterSchool team ? Please send your resume and motivation to sjoerd.huitema [at] letterschool.com .