LetterSchool is an ambitious young EdTech company with a bold mission to literate the world. Learning to read and write are one of the critical and fundamental skills young children need to master in order to achieve their full potential – both in school as in life.
LetterSchool helps the next generation to achieve this goal by creating playful educational apps for children age 3 – 8. Currently we’re localised in 10 countries and every month over 500,000 kids play and learn with our products. Our products are not solely B2C, LetterSchool is used at over 5,000 US schools as well.
For further growing our products LetterSchool is now recruiting a:
As a growth marketeer you will be responsible for further growing our user base – both in our existing markets as in new markets. Next, you will not only focus on new user acquisition but also work on all aspects of the Pirate metrics.
Your key responsibilities will be:
- Initiating and executing new growth experiments
- Manage & improve acquisition channels (Apple Search Ads, Social Ads)
- Initiating and executing activation & retention experiments (e.g. via email marketing, retargeting).
- Customer research (both quantitative as qualitative)
- A passion for the field of growth marketing
- A shared believe in the importance of education and how technology can make a meaningful contribution
- A self-starting mindset and the ability to acquire new skills / tools
- Experience with setting up growth experiments
- Experience with one or more acquisition channels (Social ads, AdWords or related)
- Experience with data & funnel analysis via e.g. Mixpanel, Google Analytics or equivalent.
LetterSchool prefers a positive mindset and passion over the absolute skillset of a growth marketeer – as the skillset of a growth marketeer will continuously change.